Dr. Ham Wabwire has joined the staff of the Wilson Wamukota Medical Clinic in Uganda. Dr. Wabwire received a degree in Surgery and Medicine from Gulu Universityin Uganda and speaks 5 languages : English, Luganda, Lusoga, Runyankole, and Kiswahili. Prior to joining the staff at at the Wamukota Medical Clinic, Dr. Wabwire was practicing at the Mbale Regional Referral Hospital.
- 2009 - Certificate of attendance in the UPA/GUMSA Scientific conference, Theme "Mental Health: Crisis in post conflict Era"
- 2009 - Certificate of participation in SECH Action week. Theme: "Health Education a Fundamental Entity in the Youth"
- 2011 - Certificate of course completion of Social Medicine in Lacor, Gulu
- 2012 - Certificate of competence in Acute Illness Management (AIM)
- 2012 - Certificate of competence in Primary trauma course
- 2012 - Certificate of participation in Mentorship Training and Responsible Conduct of Research
- 2012 - Certificate of completion of Global Teams HORIZONS Missionary training
- 2012 - Certificate of honor by Federation of African Medical Students Association (FAMSA) for chairing the scientific committee in the 27th General Assembly